About Me

My photo
South West
This is my blog and "My Time". Time for a few moments to myself: Time away from chores and Time to stop the whirring of family logistics that keep my brain permanently occupied. I am Mother of two, wife of one, with a dog to complete the set. I have a full time job and spend every free hour trying to ensure school bags are packed, birthdays remembered and bills paid. My life is chaotic, fun, demanding and fast. I, like most people, need more time.

Saturday 21 April 2012

My first ever blog

Well, I have to admit to being a little confused when I started this.  Never mind, it's just a bit of fun and a chance to record some of the funny things that happen around me, the achievements of children and the general chaos that is family life.  It may even turn into something that we can all look back on and enjoy.  I'm not sharing this with nearest and dearest just yet, until I get the hang of it.

So we're off to the park to enjoy some sunshine, while there is some.  Bikes for the kiddies, a lead for the dog and sarnies for all.  Wow, what an outing .... now back home again, it was as if Daughter knew what I've been up to.  An achievement to record on my blog - no more stabilisers on her bike.  She has taken a bit of persuasion, but has now succeeded - and is certainly, quite rightly, very proud of herself, as is Mother and Father; however younger Brother is a little on the "green-eyed" side.

Supper will be early on account of their tiredness from all the cycling, and telly has been banned today due to bad behaviour yesterday!  They were at a playdate with friends and all the children painted the walls of the playroom - Mrs M was not too chuffed, and luckily most of the paint came off. Discussion about punishments followed, and the "no telly Saturday" was agreed.

Once in bed, it's time for The Voice (as Husband and I had not painted the walls, we did not incurr the "no telly Saturday" rule).

No comments:

Post a Comment