About Me

My photo
South West
This is my blog and "My Time". Time for a few moments to myself: Time away from chores and Time to stop the whirring of family logistics that keep my brain permanently occupied. I am Mother of two, wife of one, with a dog to complete the set. I have a full time job and spend every free hour trying to ensure school bags are packed, birthdays remembered and bills paid. My life is chaotic, fun, demanding and fast. I, like most people, need more time.

Monday 7 May 2012

Little readers

The last two Mondays were a little disappointing and I'm glad to say this one was better - even though I was working on a Bank Holiday! 

It was a proud Mummy day.  Daughter has moved up in her reading book level to a stage 5, which she has been working towards for a while, and Son read his first book, with sentences.  Like many of those who are heading towards Reception, he has "Ready Steady School" a few times as week, and is loving it.  For me it is amazing.  Daughter reading ever-longer more tricky books and Son just starting out.  WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment